 * benzea
 * afranke
 * sils_
 * moggi
 * puiterwijk

== Action Items, by person ==
 * benzea
  * benzea to ping CCC VOC team again
  * benzea to ask florolf about time for setup
  * benzea to get contract from the university asap
  * benzea to make sure workshops get discussed again later
  * benzea to put sponsorship perks and student sales pitch on next agenda
  * benzea to look at embed/link to a better map
 * moggi
  * moggi to look into accomodation booking for sponsored people (after 10th of march)
 * andreasn
  * andreasn will be doing badges for us soon
 * **UNASSIGNED**
  * everyone please have a look at the coc that is on the website right now and comment on whether they are
fine with it

== Edited minutes ==

Meeting started by benzea at 20:20:17 UTC.

=== Meeting summary ===
 * Video
  * The VOC team may not have people around for GUADEC, but will plan for now as if we can use them for the
purpose of venue booking
  * florolf said that 3 hours on the day before would be good for them, but see venue times below
  * LINK: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Video
  * ACTION: benzea to ping CCC VOC team again

 * Core days venue times
  * We prefer setting up in the morning if this works for the video team
  * Core days 9:30 to 19:30, except on friday 8:00 (if we can get away without setup time on thursday
  * ACTION: benzea to ask florolf about time for setup

 * Contracts
  * LinuxTag is reviewing the contractual stuff internally right now
   * There will be a call next Wednesday
   * We can go ahead and get the university to write up the venue contract with LinuxTag
  * ACTION: benzea to get contract from the university ASAP

 * Accomodation
  * ACTION: moggi to look into accomodation booking for sponsored people (after 10th of march)

 * Keynotes
  * There are currently two suggestions
  * LINK: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Keynotes

 * Workshops
  * LINK: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Workshops
  * There are 3-4 workshops that we can likely offer
  * Some help is needed for workshop management
  * We need a registration system
  * General consensus is that it makes sense to have mandatory payments professional attendees
  * We won't ask for donations directly for workshops, even with people attending for free
  * ACTION: benzea to make sure workshops get discussed again later

 * Code of conduct
  * ACTION: everyone please have a look at the coc that is on the website right now and comment on whether
they are fine with it

 * Sponsors
  * Help in writing to sponsors and finding contact information is always needed
  * Further discussion is postponed

 * Announcement
  * benzea has talked to the engagement team
  * Help with twitter feed would be welcome
  * Website has been mostly updated, should still get some improvements (e.g. map, links to bahn.de search)
  * ACTION: benzea to look at embed/link to a better map

 * Website
  * LINK: http://wp-osm-plugin.hanblog.net/add-a-map-with-marker-and-html-popup-in-wordpress/
  * AGREED: regcfp will be our software for registration and CfP unless this should be revisited for good
reasons next week

 * Misc
  * ACTION: andreasn will be doing badges for us soon
  * We have some initial information about visa letters on the wiki (German), next step will be making some
draft letters
  * ACTION: benzea to put sponsorship perks and student sales pitch on next agenda