[guadec-list] Social event on Sunday in the Z10

Hi,

I was at the Z10[1] (a student run bar/cafe which also does concerts,
courses, etc.) to talk about having a social event there yesterday.

The result is that they have already decided to open for us on August
14 (it also opens to the general public). For this to work we'll need
two or more reliable people who are going to help throughout the
evening (i.e. serving drinks, cleaning up afterwards, …). But, in
return we get cheap drinks and I don't think it is a big issue for us
to find some people.

The only arrangement right now is that they are fine with us handing
out drink vouchers to conference attendees. We can probably make
further arrangements (e.g. allow bringing food, show videos) closer to
the event if there is interest.

Benjamin

[1] https://z10.info, it is very close to the venue