Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting

Oliver,

do you have any updates on the venue for BOFs? Can you send them to
the list on a different thread?

Thanks,
Fabiana

On 17 May 2015 at 23:11, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Yes so because this meeting would collide with the FSCONS meeting we
decided to cancel it. Discussions are referred to the mailing list and
IRC for the coming week. I'm also sorry for that I stated I was
available Monday 18:00 when I actually had planed to attend the FSCONS
meeting.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst