Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting

On 2015-05-13 12:17, Oliver Propst wrote:
Suggest we have a team meeting next Wednesday (May 20) 18:00 at
Condeco Cafe, Domkyrkan. Have some exciting news about BOF venue to
share.

That will unfortunately clash with the next foss-gbg meetup (I'm giving a talk on Cockpit there).
Fabiana is also leaving earlier that day for a conference in the UK.
What about earlier in the week?

Could you share a brief highlight of the BOF situation here on the list?
Is there anything the rest of us in the team can help to move this forward?
- Andreas