Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 2015-05-13 12:17, Oliver Propst wrote:
Suggest we have a team meeting next Wednesday (May 20) 18:00 at
Condeco Cafe, Domkyrkan.
That will unfortunately clash with the next foss-gbg meetup (I'm giving a
talk on Cockpit there).
Yeah unfortunate that I suggested a time that would not work here.
Cool though to learn about the next foss-gbg meetup and that you are
presenting Cockpit there.

What about earlier in the week?
Sure, both Monday or Tuesday would work fine for me at least.

Could you share a brief highlight of the BOF situation here on the list?
It looks as we have secured parts of floor 2 in the Partica, ITU
building as a venue for the BOF, during 10, 11 and 12 of August (given
the struggles we had with this it feels very good to be able to state
this).

There is a few things we need to work out with Imed and the staff at
Chalmers/ITU but none of them should be a blocker or major issue.

Is there anything the rest of us in the team can help to move this forward?
It would be great someone more then me meet with Imed (our contact for
the BOF's venue), its great that you have expressed interest in doing
this.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst