[guadec-list] gender field in registration system

Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't check on this earlier, but I just saw the other day
that the registration system doesn't have a gender field, like we had
last year, and wanted to ask you to add that in if possible. It would
be same as Country field, and would allow us to know how we are doing
on attracting attendees from diverse backgrounds without having to
guess that based on names.

For example, I was recently registering for OSCON, and they had gender
field with the following note: "We’re working to improve the gender
balance at our conferences and your answer will help us track our
progress."

Could we possibly have that field with:

hint: "optional: male, female, genderqueer, etc."
note: We will not publish gender data. It will only be used for
attendee statistics and for an invitation to the women's dinner.

Thanks,
Marina