Re: [guadec-list] gender field in registration system

On 06/24/2015 01:07 PM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't check on this earlier, but I just saw the other day
that the registration system doesn't have a gender field, like we had
last year, and wanted to ask you to add that in if possible. It would
be same as Country field, and would allow us to know how we are doing
on attracting attendees from diverse backgrounds without having to
guess that based on names.

This is a very late request. It would be good if this had came up earlier.
The country field was added since Alexandre asked for it, about two weeks ago.
The code is at https://git.gnome.org/browse/guadec-web-regcfp/
I won't touch this code myself anymore, because I really, really need to focus on other parts of the conference, but you can just push to master, or talk to Patrick about it.
- Andreas