Re: [guadec-list] Provisional Talk Schedule

Mattias Bengtsson <mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
One thing I noticed is that there's no break after the keynotes. No
need for a 15 min break or so but I guess you'd need at least 5 mins to
switch room at least?

We didn't schedule "transfer time" because the rooms are very close to
one another. However, when a talk directly leads on to another, we're
going to ask that the session tries to finish 5 minutes early.

Yeah, five minutes between sessions minimum time betweens sessions is, in my opinion, essential even if rooms are next door to one another. (I am also of the opinion that a 40 minute talk is 5 minutes better than a 45 minute talk, and that a 35 minute talk with 5 minutes for questions beats both! ;)

&A