Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi,

On 05/21/2013 05:45 PM, Debarshi Ray wrote:
As someone who invited keynotes for most of the past 10 years, I have
been surprised not to see lists of potential keynotes

What do you mean?

Names, with the people tasked with inviting them, and their answers.

This thread is titled "Keynote speakers brainstorming" and is full of
potential keynotes. Some were contacted, some turned us down and some
agreed. As Rui pointed out earlier, we still need 2 more. Hence the
renewed traffic.

I could say 100 names, that doesn't mean that they will be invited, or
that they will attend. In fact, I think I could personally have invited
many of the names I cited - but I haven't, for the simple reason that to
do so would require that the person leading the keynote effort let me
know that they want me to do so.

Cheers,
Dave.

--