Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

As someone who invited keynotes for most of the past 10 years, I have
been surprised not to see lists of potential keynotes

What do you mean?

This thread is titled "Keynote speakers brainstorming" and is full of
potential keynotes. Some were contacted, some turned us down and some
agreed. As Rui pointed out earlier, we still need 2 more. Hence the
renewed traffic.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.