Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation booking (and registration)

Hi!

Can we just get an estimate number of days it will take before we have this in our hand?
I am facing some serious time constraints here, so I would like the proof of accomodation as possible.

Thank you.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
On 23 June 2013 02:51, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, we've had a few requests for accommodation booking confirmations from
> sponsored attendees as these are needed for visa applications. How can we
> get these?

Yes, we know about that and we'll see what can be done about it on Monday.

> It would be best if these were issued on registration.

I could do it if someone tells me what the requirements are. Is an
email from guadec.org saying that you're enrolled for accommodation
good enough? Or does it have to be something from the Taufer
dormitories?

> If there are still
> problems with the website code, it is probably worth asking for some help
> from the community as we have a few people who are experienced with that
> area.

The registration is mostly finished now. Just needs some cosmetic
fixes and to be deployed with the real payments gateway which I expect
to happen during this next week.

Rui