[guadec-list] Accommodation booking (and registration)

Hi, we've had a few requests for accommodation booking confirmations from sponsored attendees as these are needed for visa applications. How can we get these?

It would be best if these were issued on registration. If there are still problems with the website code, it is probably worth asking for some help from the community as we have a few people who are experienced with that area.