Re: [guadec-list] [travel] Fwd: GUADEC 2013 sponsorship

Hi,

As per Proof of Accomodation letter that Rui has uploaded here -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I00SlldI1v7alPxX-wSQzwjtzn7B2dlDOkB-gOSQsl8/edit?usp=sharing,
the address seems to be -

Kolej Josefa Taufera,
Jana Babáka 1861/3,
616 00 Brno.
Telephone nr. 541 422 051.

Hope it helps!

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova