Re: [guadec-list] Reg. travelers from Prague Airport on july 31st after 12:00 PM

Hi,

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 10:41 +0530, Sindhu S wrote:
Will Taufer Dormitory be collecting and keeping international participants'
passports? I think that's what they do at hotels, hence the query.

Normally hotels only take a photo copy here. I'd be highly surprised
(and would protest if they tried to keep it), as I need to be able to
identify myself also in other places. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/