[guadec-list] Reg. travelers from Prague Airport on july 31st after 12:00 PM

Hi!

I apologize in advance if this is not the mailing list I should be posting queries like this but I have nobody to travel with and right now the routes from Prague to Brno seem a little complicated to me and it would help if I had someone to travel with.

Is there anybody arriving at Prague Airport after 12PM local time?

My flight lands at 11:10 AM but am guessing the security and immigration checks could take me up to 12:45PM.

I am looking at Student Agency bus from Prague Airport to Grand Hotel in Brno http://bustickets.studentagency.eu/Booking/from/RU/to/BR/tarif/REGULAR/departure/20130731/retdep/20130731/return/false/ropen/false/credit/false/class/2#search-results

From Grand Hotel in Brno to Taufer Dormitory would another tram I believe?

Please let me know!
Thanks :)