Re: [guadec-list] Gnomies 2013 - the list

On Tue, July 9, 2013 5:01 am, Florian Nadge wrote:
Hi,

As one of the many perks that come with being subscribed to the guadec
list
you are now cordially invited to pick your  three all-time favourite CC
movies for the Gnomies 2013, the glamorous movie night at GUADEC.

How to?
Simply take your pick  from the approved list of common-license films and:

- mark your top-three with a +
- write GNOMIES in the subject
- and send it to: fnadge gnome org

The list was handpicked by our film guru Marcel and only contains CC
movies
that we can show without paying licensing fees:

Full Length Movies:
* Time Expired (93 min)
* Valkaama (93 min)

I would add Sita Sings the Blues which is an awesome fully free animated
movie.

There's also Girl Walk which is NC, so it meets the criteria of CC
licensed we don't have to pay for though it isn't free (it's very fun for
a group screening though)

karen

Documentaries:
* Steal This Film series
  - part 1 (32 min)
  - part 2 (45 min)
* Just Do It (92 min)
* TPB AFK (82 min)

Short movies:
* Elephant's Dream (10 min)
* Big Buck Bunny (10 min)
* Sintel (15 min)
* Tears Of Steel (12 min)

If you want to suggest additional movies, make sure they are freely
licensed and are fit for screening.

Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013

Thanks,

Florian