Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:51:37 +0000
From: GUADEC 2013 <contact guadec org>
To: amigadave amigadave com
Subject: [GUADEC 2013] amigadave, your account has been created!
        (http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/phpmailer/)

                           Welcome to GUADEC 2013!

  Hello, amigadave!

  Thank you very much for joining us in the works of organizing GUADEC
  2013!

  Your password is s3kr1t.
  Please keep it secret and keep it safe!

  Your next step is to submit your talk proposal at [1]our content
  management system!
  Click the link above or copy and paste the following URL to your
  browser:
  http://www.guadec.org/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=wcb_session.

  Thanks and see you in Brno!
  The GUADEC 2013 Team