Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC baby friendliness level

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann redhat com> wrote:
   Anyway, it'd be great to at least somehow estimate demand for such
services among GUADEC attendees. 1-2 interested people would not be
worth the hassle.

It might be good for people who are interested in it to put up a wiki page so others can sign up. Personally I'm not interested but that would help give a reasonable estimate, I think?

Meg Ford

Jiri