[guadec-list] GUADEC baby friendliness level

Hi all,

Our kid is still not born (anytime soon!) but we kind of think about
going to GUADEC, so the subject is obviously something that will matter
for us to decide if our kid is ready for a GUADEC or not :)

So things like accommodation for the three of us, proper toilets on the
venue for changing diapers and so on would be nice.

Are there going to be any other parents *with* kids there? Karen? :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net