Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

On 3 April 2013 21:36, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
What about someone who can talk about developer experience? So we can get
inspired to create a awesome experience for the 3rd party developers that
will help us win.

This is exactly why I proposed Ryan Gordon. Or someone else doing
applications targeting the Linux desktop. I think that we have a lot
to learn from their experience if we want to make GNOME be even more
successful.

Rui