Re: [guadec-list] Next GUADEC Committee meeting 9th July 16:00UTC

On 07/ 9/12 10:23 AM, Chema Casanova wrote:
O Lun, 09-07-2012 ás 01:18 -0400, Karen Sandler escribiu:
On Sun, July 8, 2012 8:11 pm, Chema Casanova wrote:
I will be again avaliable this Monday 9th of July at the usual hour to
check the different opened topics for GUADEC at the usual timetable at
16UTC at #guadec

Thanks for organizing this, Chema! Unfortunately due to a health issue
that kept me in the hospital for much of the weekend, I won't be able to
attend (it's heart related, and if I feel up to it soon, I'll blog about
it - I think I'm fine though).

We can delay this meeting for later this week, i will be available to i
can answer any questions by the people in the channel.

I do not think this is necessary.  Karen can attend the next meeting.

Brian