Re: [guadec-list] Next GUADEC Committee meeting 9th July 16:00UTC

On Sun, July 8, 2012 8:11 pm, Chema Casanova wrote:
> I will be again avaliable this Monday 9th of July at the usual hour to
> check the different opened topics for GUADEC at the usual timetable at
> 16UTC at #guadec

Thanks for organizing this, Chema! Unfortunately due to a health issue
that kept me in the hospital for much of the weekend, I won't be able to
attend (it's heart related, and if I feel up to it soon, I'll blog about
it - I think I'm fine though).

talk to you soon,
karen