[guadec-list] Question about check-in time at Rialta

Hi,

During registration for this years GUADEC I recognized that the check-in
times at the Rialta are limited from 16:00 to 21:00. Especially the
early end could get a problem for some of us who are arriving in the
evening. For instance in my case I wasn't even able to book at flight
that arrives before 8 pm, so if there is a bit of a delay this could get
pretty tight.

Any ideas what we should do in such cases? What if someone arrives at
say 10?

cheers
Andreas