Re: [guadec-list] Your BoF/hackfest/workshop 'Zeitgeiszt hackfest' has been accepted

I thought we also have the 1st of august available right?

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:13 PM, <guadec-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

We are happy to let you know that the following BoF/hackfest/workshop you submitted has been accepted into the program for GUADEC 2012:

  Zeitgeiszt hackfest

The schedule is still in draft state so, please, have a look at https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2012/BOFs and feel free to suggest any changes to the schedule.

Feel also free to modify the description of the event at the page bottom to make it more understandable or clear (but please, do not modify the schedule yourself).

Thanks for contributing to making GUADEC an amazing event!

--
The GUADEC 2012 BoFs and Hackfests coordination group