Re: [guadec-list] Status of indico server?

O Mar, 21-02-2012 ás 11:22 +0100, Vincent Untz escribiu:

Everything is ready under https://www.gpul.org/indico/

> > If we go with this configuration we can be ready for tomorrow. What do
> > you think ?

> That's fine with me, I hope it's okay for others.

> I see that there's a "Track classification" field when submitting a talk
> now. Do we want to have this now? I thought we wanted to wait a bit
> before sending out call for lightning talks, and same for BoF/hackfests.
> At least, that's what we put in the CfP at the moment...

After checking there is not possible to have several Call For Papers
with different deadlines in the same conference, this was just par of
the testing of it. I've just removed them, we will enable the different
tracks when the different calls were set.

> (Btw, I guess we can't automatically make the logged in user the default
> presenter of the submitted talk?)

When we were reviewing how this was working we found several problems in
Firefox 10 and Google Chrome, were it was impossible to use the search
button. So we needed to upgrate Indico to latest version witch took much
time as expected.

At least everybody could search by their name or just create a new
author.

Regards,

Chema Casanova