Re: [guadec-list] Status of indico server?

O Lun, 20-02-2012 ás 15:55 +0100, Vincent Untz escribiu:
> Hi,
>
> What is the status of our install of Indico? Based on what I can see,
> we're at least still waiting for a valid certificate. There was also the
> suggestion to have it hosted on guadec.org, but I'm not sure if this can
> happen soon.

We have been reviewing the possibilities of having Indico under
multisite, so probably we are thinking in going to the easy path that is
supporting indico under gpul.org domain and setting the link in the
www.guadec.org website in the section for the Call For Papers.

> We still haven't published the CfP, and it's getting really late.

> Is there anything we can do to help?

If we go with this configuration we can be ready for tomorrow. What do
you think ?

Regards,

Chema CAsanova