[guadec-list] Draft Sponsor Brochure

Dear GUADEC list

Here is the draft Sponsor Brochure.. Please let me know if you see any
errors or corrections that need to be made. (Nitpicks only, we're past
major text changes at this point!):
 http://upload.williamfromtexas.com/download/Sponsor_Brochure_draft2.pdf

*1) I need the FAX number and MAILING address to use for returning the
sponsor form page.

*2) We need to make sure sponsors guadec org is a working email
address, or tell me an alternate correct working reply address.

*3) I still haven't heard back from the board if they approved the new
price structure. Can I poke anyone on this?

Best

William