Re: [guadec-list] Status of indico server?

Le lundi 20 février 2012, à 20:02 +0100, Chema Casanova a écrit :
> O Lun, 20-02-2012 ás 15:55 +0100, Vincent Untz escribiu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is the status of our install of Indico? Based on what I can see,
> > we're at least still waiting for a valid certificate. There was also the
> > suggestion to have it hosted on guadec.org, but I'm not sure if this can
> > happen soon.
>
> We have been reviewing the possibilities of having Indico under
> multisite, so probably we are thinking in going to the easy path that is
> supporting indico under gpul.org domain and setting the link in the
> www.guadec.org website in the section for the Call For Papers.
>
> > We still haven't published the CfP, and it's getting really late.
>
> > Is there anything we can do to help?
>
> If we go with this configuration we can be ready for tomorrow. What do
> you think ?

That's fine with me, I hope it's okay for others.

I see that there's a "Track classification" field when submitting a talk
now. Do we want to have this now? I thought we wanted to wait a bit
before sending out call for lightning talks, and same for BoF/hackfests.
At least, that's what we put in the CfP at the moment...

(Btw, I guess we can't automatically make the logged in user the default
presenter of the submitted talk?)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.