Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Public Registration is Open!

Hi,

Koen Martens wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:39:57AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>> Just to be crystal clear: my understanding is that you would have one
>> more item for registration:
>>
>> * GNOME developer training (€1200) - <b>Early bird rate - available
>> until June 1st!</b> (includes professional registration for GUADEC)
>>
>> Choosing this item will not go to the payment interface, though, but
>> will instead get sent to Stormy & me, for generation of an invoice.
>
> Ok, that would require quite some extra development on the ticket system. I
> don't like doing extra development on a system that is already in production,
> because new development needs extensive testing, and there isn't all that
> much time left.

Have I been unclear on this? I have from the start asked that people
could register for training through guadec.org, and this has been agreed
for months. The only issue (which I pointed out recently) is that
invoicing and payment must be separated from GUADEC, for VAT purposes.

> Can we settle for a form on the training page that you are preparing that
> is going to be put on guadec.org, that sends the mail to you and stormy? And
> of course a link from the registration page to the training page, once you're
> done with that.

No, I don't think so. I really want people to be able to register for
training through guadec.org.

Dave.

--
Dave Neary