Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Public Registration is Open!

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:39:57AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dave Neary wrote:
> > Except now it doesn't look like there is any way to register for the
> > training.

AFAIK, there isn't..

> Just to be crystal clear: my understanding is that you would have one
> more item for registration:
>
> * GNOME developer training (€1200) - <b>Early bird rate - available
> until June 1st!</b> (includes professional registration for GUADEC)
>
> Choosing this item will not go to the payment interface, though, but
> will instead get sent to Stormy & me, for generation of an invoice.

Ok, that would require quite some extra development on the ticket system. I
don't like doing extra development on a system that is already in production,
because new development needs extensive testing, and there isn't all that
much time left.

Can we settle for a form on the training page that you are preparing that
is going to be put on guadec.org, that sends the mail to you and stormy? And
of course a link from the registration page to the training page, once you're
done with that.

Gr,

Koen