Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Public Registration is Open!

Hi,

Dave Neary wrote:
> Except now it doesn't look like there is any way to register for the
> training.

Just to be crystal clear: my understanding is that you would have one
more item for registration:

* GNOME developer training (€1200) - <b>Early bird rate - available
until June 1st!</b> (includes professional registration for GUADEC)

Choosing this item will not go to the payment interface, though, but
will instead get sent to Stormy & me, for generation of an invoice.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary