[guadec-list] website (was Re: Paper submission deadline)

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 01:14:04PM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> > Something like a skype talk
> > could help me at this point to discuss some things, as there are a lot
> > of bridges to be crossed before I can work on a decent strategy to get
> > their involvement. One is i.e. the still crappy Guadec website, despite
> > Koen and my efforts to have GNOME involvement here.
>
> Let me send one email to the marketing list. The main questions will be:
> where is the site stored in source control? What is the CMS? How can I
> get changes made to it?

It's not in source control atm, it is a vanilla install of OCS. The only
file that got changed is the configuration file. Unless Vinicius has
put the new skin under version control. If not, I'll ask him to do so.

The CMS is OCS (open conference systems): http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ocs.

Sense (qense ubuntu com) is our webmaster, he can help out with making
changes. He has full access to the site, which is hosted on Sonologic
servers.

> Nor do I, but then I don't need them. I guess Koen can set you as a
> paper reviewer?

Ask the webmaster!

What I could use some help with btw, is getting all this info on the wiki
on live.gnome.org. I'm aiming at having team pages set up.

I think the discussion about the website can better be moved to guadec-list
btw, as it has a larger audience than just guadec-papers.

Gr,

Koen