[guadec-list] registration website

Hi All,

I've been working on the registration website together with Erik Bosman
(brainsmoke on irc). There is a dependency though, that I do not expect
to resolve itself soon enough: in order to have payment options, we need
a payment service provider, and for that we need the local foundation.

That foundation is being set up, but all in all getting a bank account
and payment service provider can take 3 weeks easily. I'm therefore
thinking about a fast-track solution.

I've got a complete enviroment for accepting payments set up under my
company. I can link that to the guadec registration site. The incoming
funds will be transferred to the local guadec foundation once that is
set up and ready for transactions. Service provided free of charge, apart
from what the payment processors are charging.

We will have iDeal payments for the dutch, IBAN/BIC transfers for the
Europeans and credit cards for everyone else.

If there are no objections, I will effectuate this plan starting tomorrow,
so we can go live with registration next monday.

Gr,

Koen