Re: [guadec-list] website (was Re: Paper submission deadline)

Hi,

Koen Martens wrote:
>> Nor do I, but then I don't need them. I guess Koen can set you as a
>> paper reviewer?
>
> Ask the webmaster!

Who would that be? Is there any way that we can avoid this being only
one person?

> What I could use some help with btw, is getting all this info on the wiki
> on live.gnome.org. I'm aiming at having team pages set up.
>
> I think the discussion about the website can better be moved to guadec-list
> btw, as it has a larger audience than just guadec-papers.

I agree.

For getting the information into the wiki, the problem is that only
people who have the information can do that (and as my question above
shows, I'm still not sure of much of these things).

Cheers,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary