Re: [guadec-list] Camera operaters wanted!

Hi Ben,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 07:11:13PM +0200, Benjamin Podszun wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Pablo Castellano
> <pablog ubuntu gmail com> wrote:
> > On 26/07/10 17:38, Koen Martens wrote:
> >> With GUADEC just two days away (and the pre-program already
> >> on its way), the video streaming infrastructure is being put
> >> in place. To record and stream all lectures, we are looking
> >> for volunteers to operate the camera's.
> >>
> >> You do not need any special skills, the equipment will do
> >> most of the work. All that is needed is someone to make sure
> >> the speaker is always in the picture (ie. moving the camera
> >> on the tripod), zoom in/out with the remote control and
> >> change tapes between the lectures.
> >>
> >> Ideally, we would have you operate the camera for talks you
> >> want to see anyway. The shifts are from 09.30 - 12.45 hours,
> >> and from 14.00 - 17.15 hours.
>
> If you still need help, this is my (possible) schedule, if anything
> fits just drop me a line:
>
> Wednesday I care about both Paris or Copenhagen (would have a hard
> time to decide between those most of the times anyway, so maybe you
> can "fix" that).

We are mostly fixed for wednesday morning I think, but if you can be standby
for any people that don't show up that'd be great. Any way of contacting
you offline (cell phone??).

> Thursday: Same thing, but Paris or Seville this time
>
> Friday's tricky, I plan(ned) to hop a lot. If there's a need, let's
> communicate off-list I guess.

Philip should also be reading this, he's been drafting the initial schedule
and can fit you in on the other days. As for friday, let's see who else is
available with less constraints first.

Thanks!

Koen