Re: [guadec-list] Camera operaters wanted!

Hi.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Pablo Castellano
<pablog ubuntu gmail com> wrote:
> On 26/07/10 17:38, Koen Martens wrote:
>> With GUADEC just two days away (and the pre-program already
>> on its way), the video streaming infrastructure is being put
>> in place. To record and stream all lectures, we are looking
>> for volunteers to operate the camera's.
>>
>> You do not need any special skills, the equipment will do
>> most of the work. All that is needed is someone to make sure
>> the speaker is always in the picture (ie. moving the camera
>> on the tripod), zoom in/out with the remote control and
>> change tapes between the lectures.
>>
>> Ideally, we would have you operate the camera for talks you
>> want to see anyway. The shifts are from 09.30 - 12.45 hours,
>> and from 14.00 - 17.15 hours.

If you still need help, this is my (possible) schedule, if anything
fits just drop me a line:

Wednesday I care about both Paris or Copenhagen (would have a hard
time to decide between those most of the times anyway, so maybe you
can "fix" that).

Thursday: Same thing, but Paris or Seville this time

Friday's tricky, I plan(ned) to hop a lot. If there's a need, let's
communicate off-list I guess.

Regards,
Ben