Re: [guadec-list] Tram congress ticket ?

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 03:37:11PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Frederic Crozat wrote:
> >on GUADEC pdf file, it is explained there might be 3-days or 5-days
> >tram ticket available from GUADEC registration. Were you able to get
> >those or should attendees buy tickets or multi-day tickets at Den Haag
> >Central Station instead ? (I'm not sure which tickets are more
> >interesting, for 3 days from/to Hotel to guadec and parties) ?
>
> I got a 15 strip stripkart for €7.60 in the Hangue HS station.
> That's good for 7.5 single trips within the Hague., which will do me
> better than 3 days.

Be careful with that. A trip from the center to Scheveningen is 3 strippen,
not 2. It depends on the zone you are in and the zone you are going to. In
short, you have to count 1 strip for entrance fee, then an additional strip
per zone you are travelling in. Centre is in zone 5400, Scheveningen in zone
5416 (or something like that).

Gr,

Koen