Re: [guadec-list] lodging recommendations?

Hi Gorkem,

How would you feel about drawing up a list of recommended accommodation
options?

Ideally, we'd need 4/5 recommendations, covering a variety of price
ranges from cheap (youth hostel or campsite) to relatively expensive,
aiming for 2/3 stars. Once we have a list of options, it'd be good to
get them up on the site quickly on the accommodation page, since people
(including myself) would like to reserve now, but don't want to spend
the week on their own in a hotel in the middle of nowhere :)

If we can get a group rate from the hotel, great, if not, the value of
having accommodation recommendations is having most people staying in a
relatively small number of hotels.

Cheers,
Dave.