Re: [guadec-list] lodging recommendations?

Hi John;

Well this hotel is at Aksaray, which is near Laleli (as I mentioned in
previous mail).

Public transportation would not be problem, but specially at night there
will be lot of "striptease clubs" and so definitely not recommended if
you'll stay with a woman.

Laleli is more secure than Aksaray location-wise.

Regards,
Baris Cicek