Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

Hi, first of all, nowadays, I'm really busy but I'll answer all messages as soon as possible,

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi Umit,

That sounds great! If we're over-subscribed, is there another place nearby?

Yes, it's the same place that event in. We should walk just a couple of streets (No need cab etc).

  But the devices are still problem. I can't promise to find them but I'll
try.

The bar might have a mic and amp. If not, try a local band? Some have
hi-fi equipment they use for their concerts, or will know where to
source some.

Actually you are right, they have an amp. and we found a mic (Hello Kerem). Then, I guess, problem is solved.:)

 But, I have to talk them first (Sorry, really busy days)