Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

 Hi,

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Dave Neary wrote:

We will need a microphone, for sure. I'm expecting maybe 20 tables of 5
or 6 people? Add to that conversation and people who are hanging around,
and you'll need to be able to raise the volume.

Hmm, then We have to go another place, because this place is so small for that (It can take 50 people most). I know another place which has capacity about 120 people and also the place's workers know us from other events of our Turkish Linux groups (Btw, thanks Kerem to remind me).

 Kerem, can you find these devices?

But the devices are still problem. I can't promise to find them but I'll try.

PS: It's a traditional pub (We can find only beer and some traditional
drinks) but really cheap.

Will they have a space capable of welcoming say 200 people from GUADEC?
Perhaps in a beer garden?

Afaik, there are no place that much big near the location of event. If We are gonna be more than 120 people we should go Taksim which is far about 10-15 min.