Re: [guadec-list] any volunteer?

 Hi,

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi,

I need a pub or similar social place near the conference location for a
pub quiz. We need permission to have a quiz, space, a microphone &
loudspeaker set up, and prizes.

I know a pub near the conference location (Next to the street). I guess we can get permission to make a pub quiz. But how many people can join the quiz (Ok, many drinkers:) ? If there is going to be less than 25 people then there is no need to microphone and other devices. Otherwise
someone should find microphone and other necessities.

 Kerem, can you find these devices?

PS: It's a traditional pub (We can find only beer and some traditional drinks) but really cheap.