Re: [guadec-list] Wiki additions

 Hi,

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Baris Cicek wrote:

Hi Diego;

I don't know why no local volunteer interested in helping about this
event yet, but if nobody shows up I'll arrange someone to discuss
details with you.

I wrote my name on the list [1] for football match.:) I know a place which is in my university (Btw, thanks to Kerem again to remind me).
But I have to talk at university first.

How many fields do we need and how many hours tournament generally
takes? Do you know about it and let me know them as well?

 Btw, there is only one field in university.

1) http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2008/Events/FootballMatch