Re: [guadec-list] Wiki additions

On 5/6/08, Umit Bozkir <bozkiru itu edu tr> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Baris Cicek wrote:
>

> > Hi Diego;
> >
> > I don't know why no local volunteer interested in helping about this
> > event yet, but if nobody shows up I'll arrange someone to discuss
> > details with you.
> >

>   I wrote my name on the list [1] for football match.:) I know a place which
> is in my university (Btw, thanks to Kerem again to remind me).
>  But I have to talk at university first.

Go ahead and let us know :). If you need something "signed" I guess
there won't be any problem.

> > How many fields do we need and how many hours tournament generally
> > takes? Do you know about it and let me know them as well?
> >

>   Btw, there is only one field in university.

I assume it's a big field, 11 v 11 size?. Remember some of our players
can hardly walk around their offices, if there are smaller fields,
that would be fine too.
We can of course live with only 1 field, no real need for more than
one. And if it's a big one, maybe the univ has portable goals that can
be used to split the field in two fields, like they do sometimes in
trainings.