Re: [guadec-list] Keynotes to invite

Hi,

Paul Cooper wrote:
> As you know from previous years, with external keynoters it's best to
> start asking as soon as the dates are confirmed. I messed this up last
> year, and without Dave's networking skillz would have been quite stuck.

Just waiting for those dates now...

>> • RedHat guy
>
> Micheal Tiemann? (Also on OSI board)

Noticed I'd left that blank :) I added Paul Cormier and Michael Tiemann
as 1st and 2nd choices.

> Nicholas Negroponte?

Good catch.

> Mirco would be a community keynote

Mirco keynoted last year - I missed him in my sweep. Ooops.

> Sorry to nitpick categories but I think Mitchell Baker and Chris DiBona
> should be in Marketing or Business.

Chris would probably not be impressed :) For Mitchell, I agree for sure.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary