Re: [guadec-list] Keynotes to invite

Hi,

By getting some new ideas/asking some other people for help, and
removing those who have keynoted recently, I've arrived at this list of
potential keynotes. Can anyone think of others who might be interesting?

I suggest for a GNOME community related keynote or two that we wait
until a little closer to the time - the response rate is close to 100%
for people who are going to the conference anyway, and it's entirely
likely that some exciting GNOME related stuff will happen between now
and next March.

Cheers,
Dave.

GUADEC Keynote ideas