Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2008 - Just start Rocking

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 14:10 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
<snip>
> > * Sponsorship brochure
> > 	We have a brochure from last year to get updated for this year. However
> > we need master copy of it to change it, else we need to make it from
> > over. Anyone have it? Or should we start from over using some text and
> > idea from it?
>
> Contact Bastien or Paul, they should have the scribus source for last
> year's brochure.

This is the booklet:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/guadec-web/trunk/2007.guadec.org/Booklet/

The sponsorship brochure didn't get uploaded at the time though, so you
won't have the history for it. I'm uploading it now to the same
sub-directory though.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/guadec-web/trunk/2007.guadec.org/sponsor-booklet/

Cheers