Re: [guadec-list] Booklet

Hi :)

There are a couple of questions that I have for now:

- Is there anywhere I can see the sessions abstracts?

- Are we going to include all the speakers bio/photo this year? Or just the keynote speakers?

- Are we going to have the all the sessions abstract? Or only the keynote one?

- If the booklet is going to be hard copy (which I agree with), we would need a high resolution photos. We have to start asking for that soon.

Cheers,
Sara

A) If the booklet is going to be a hard copy:
- We would need