[guadec-list] guadec.org in other browsers

Hi, some suggestions for website improvement.

As a coincidence today I saw guadec.org's homepage on Explorer 6. It
looks... well, not good. I wonder what % of i.e. tech journalists use
this browser still, or power users & developers interested in getting
a first shot of GNOME.

On the other hand, the website doesn't look that good either on the
N800 due to the fact that it's not welkl suited to resist a 800px wide
resolution. But doesn't look that bad either, and I'm not going to
complain about this.  ;)

One thing I hadn't seen before is this central banner with horizontal
scrollbar...