Re: [guadec-list] Printed Platform Overview for Guadec

El vie, 16-03-2007 a las 16:29 +0000, Thomas Wood escribi�> Definitely sounds a good idea to include this somewhere if we can. We
> might want to clarify the title as ISV is rather mystical - I certainly
> wouldn't thought it would have applied to me.

That's why it is called "Integrating Existing Software with GNOME" :)

But yeah, I'll change the subtitle to mention ISDs instead of ISVs.

> I'll take a look at what sort of lead times are expected, but I think
> with a service like Lulu provides, it can be very short notice.

OK.  Please tell me in advance so that I can plan the update to the
guide :)

  Federico